Streamlight 14000 Sidewinder LED Military Model, Tan, 1 Each
Streamlight 14000 Sidewinder LED Military Model, Tan Color - 1 Each
The Streamlight 14000 Sidewinder LED Military Model flashlight has been engineered to meet a variety of hands-free task illumination requirements with various color LEDs operable at varying outputs and runtimes. Featuring a 185 degree tilting head and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the illumination source at the work area and four colored LED for most needs: White C4 LED, Red, Blue, and IR LEDs. Additionally, the high impact super-tough nylon case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance.
C4® LED technology, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime:
- 5mm IR LED: 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- 5mm Red LED: 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- 5mm Blue LED: 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- 5mm Green LED: 527 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. Gasket-sealed.
- Two (2) "AA " size alkaline cells provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Lithium "AA " cells allow extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity indication on body facilitates battery replacement in the dark. Battery compartment cap tethered to prevent loss of cap.
- IPX7-rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-ring and gasket-sealed openings for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested.
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position. (Green LED position for Sportsman model.)
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source. Double-click of push-button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source.
- Military and Aviation models power on at low output and progress to the highest output in 4 discrete steps. Sportsman model powers on at high output and steps down to low.
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selction of 4 illumination sources.
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load.
- Durable Belt/Clothing clip with integral helmet mount features. Attachment screw withstands 30 inch pounds average torque without failure or stripping
- L x W x D: 2.34" x 1.08" x 4.65" (5.94 x 2.74 x 11.81 cm)
- Weight: Lithium – 4.38 oz (124 g); Alkaline – 5.02 oz (142 g)
- Available in Coyote Tan
- Alkaline batteries included with purchase.
- High-impact, super-tough, nylon cases offers exceptional durablity and weather resistance.
- Assembled in USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Quantity Per Box||1|
|Special Features||12-Month Manufacturers Warranty|