Smith & Wesson Model 100P Chain Style Handcuff, Nickel
Smith & Wesson Model 100P Chain Style Handcuff, Nickel Finish, Standard Size – 1 PER BOX
The Smith & Wesson Model 100P handcuffs are fabricated from the finest quality carbon steel. They are manufactured with heat treated internal lock works featuring smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. Utilizing a pin-lock mechanism that causes the lock spring to move into a position that locks the bolt thus preventing the cuff from being further tightened. These chain-style handcuffs come complete with two handcuff keys, Smith & Wesson's lifetime warranty. Proudly made in the USA since 1852 and meet NIJ STANDARD 0307.01.
- Finish: Nickel
- Meets: NIJ STANDARD 0307.01
- Wrist Opening: 2.04”
- First Notch Inside Perimeter: 8.40”
- Last Notch Inside Perimeter: 5.80”
- Tightest Inside Width: 1.80”
- Weight: 0.70 lbs.
- Locking Positions: 23
- Distance Between Cuffs: 2.00”
- Maximum Overall Length: 8.98”Made in the USA
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Quantity Per Box||1|