Smith & Wesson Model 100 Handcuffs, Nickel
Smith & Wesson Model 100 Chain-style Handcuffs, Nickel finish - 1 PER BOX
These Smith & Wesson Model 100 handcuffs are fabricated from the finest quality carbon steel. They are manufactured with heat treated internal lock works featuring smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. These chain-style handcuffs come complete with two handcuff keys, Smith & Wesson's lifetime warranty. Proudly made in the USA since 1852!
• Wrist Opening: 2.04"
• Locking Positions: 22
• First notch inside perimeter: 8.40"
• Last notch inside perimeter: 5.80"
• Tightest inside width: 1.80"
• Distance between cuffs: 2.00"
• Maximum overall length: 8.98"
• Weight: 10 ounces
• Finish: Nickel
• Material: Nickel plated carbon steel
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Legend||Police Line Do Not Cross, Yellow|
|Quantity Per Box||1|