PDI Sani-Cloth Plus Surface Germicidal Disposable Cloth, Canister
PDI Sani-Cloth Plus Surface Germicidal Disposable Cloth, Canister – 1 PER BOX
The PDI Sani-Cloth Plus surface disinfectant towelettes are effective against 16 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Ideal for use in alternate care settings such as ambulances or emergency clinics. Rated the #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare, these pre-moistened wipes are ready to use and both clean and disinfect in one step.
• EPA-registered low level disinfectant. (Low Alcohol Quat)
• Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
• Cleans and disinfects in one step
• Bactericidal, Virucidal
• Pre-saturated with the correct amount of germicidal solution -- reduce waste and save time
• Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
• Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more!
• Each canister contains 160 wipes
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Quantity Per Box||1 PER BOX|