NIK 800-6074 Test D, LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide), Box of 10
NIK 800-6074 Test D, LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide) - Box of 10
An ideal and trusted solution for Law Enforcement Officers out on-duty! The NIK® Polytesting System was designed to rapidly identify substances suspected of being illegal drugs. Featuring a general test and a thorough series of secondary tests, users of the system can presumptively identify major illicit substances. Additionally, new in each of the NIK tests are complete instructions, including the Identidrug™ Chart for a quick reference to guide you through the process of identifying a specific drug.
The NIK Drug Test D Modified Ehrlich’s Reagent:For the presumptive identification of LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide). Used after positive results in Test A and B.
Positive Result: No color change after breaking the first ampoule and a lavender result after breaking.
- Modified Ehrlich’s Reagent, test for LSD
- Presumptive test for illegal or controlled substances
- NIK® Pouches come with a loading device to measure the exact amount needed for the testing procedure
- No need to measure, mix, or dispense reagents
- 10 Individual Tests per Box
|Unit of Measurement||Box|
|Quantity Per Box||10|