NIK 800-6073 Test C, Barbiturates, Box of 10
NIK 800-6073 Test C, Barbiturates - Box of 10
An ideal and trusted solution for Law Enforcement Officers out on-duty! The NIK® Polytesting System was designed to rapidly identify substances suspected of being illegal drugs. Featuring a general test and a thorough series of secondary tests, users of the system can presumptively identify major illicit substances. Additionally, new in each of the NIK tests are complete instructions, including the Identidrug™ Chart for a quick reference to guide you through the process of identifying a specific drug.
The NIK Drug Test C Modified Dille-Koppanyi Reagent: For the presumptive identification of Barbiturates. Used after a no change result in Test A and Test G, and an orange result in Test I.
Positive Result: No color change after breaking the first ampoule and a lavender color after breaking the second ampoule.
- Modified Dille-Koppanyi Reagent, test for Barbiturates
- Presumptive test for illegal or controlled substances
- NIK® Pouches come with a loading device to measure the exact amount needed for the testing procedure
- No need to measure, mix, or dispense reagents
- 10 Individual Tests per Box
|Unit of Measurement||Box|
|Quantity Per Box||10|