NIK 800-6071 Test A, Marquis Reagent, General Screening, 10 Per Box
NIK 800-6071 Test A, Marquis Reagent, General Screening - 10 Per Box
An ideal and trusted solution for Law Enforcement Officers out on-duty! The NIK® Polytesting System was designed to rapidly identify substances suspected of being illegal drugs. Featuring a general test and a thorough series of secondary tests, users of the system can presumptively identify major illicit substances. Additionally, new in each of the NIK tests are complete instructions, including the Identidrug™ Chart for a quick reference to guide you through the process of identifying a specific drug.
The NIK Drug Test A Marquis Reagent: Primary general screening test for the presumptive identification of Opiates (Morphine, Codeine or Heroin), Demerol, Black Tar, Amphetamine-type compounds including Methamphetamine & Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA or Ecstacy), Amphetamines and as a general screening agent for other drugs.
- Marquis Reagent presumptively identifies Opium alkaloids, Heroin and Amphetamine type compounds
- Presumptive test for illegal or controlled substances
- NIK® Pouches come with a loading device to measure the exact amount needed for the testing procedure
- No need to measure, mix, or dispense reagents
- 10 Individual Tests per Box
|Unit of Measurement||Box|
|Quantity Per Box||10|