Intco Nitrile PF Exam Glove
Intco Nitrile Glove, Light Blue Color - 100 GLOVES PER BOX
The Intco Nitrile exam glove is a light powder-blue exam glove and is suitable for users and patients who have a latex allergy. Puncture resistant and durable with a fully-textured surface for enhanced grip. This glove is ideal for any job requiring tactile sensitivity and provides excellent barrier protection when blood-borne pathogens are present.
Comfortable, super soft flexible powder free nitrile gloves provide added safety applications.
Designed with special nitrile formulation they feel and fit like latex and allow full range of motion and excellent flexibility to minimize stress and fatigue. They do not contain natural rubber latex and are excellent alternative for those suffering from Type I allergies.
- 100% latex free-made from durable, puncture resistant, protein and powder- free nitrile, eliminates the Type I allergic reaction associated with natural rubber latex
- Highly elastic and super soft
- Rolled rim to facilitate easy donning
- Designed to give a natural rubber-like feel
- Textured in finger tips for enhanced grip in all situations
- Protects against a wide variety of chemicals
- 3.5 Mil Thickness
- 9.5" Length
- Latex Free, Nitrile
- Light Blue
- Powder Free
- Beaded cuff
- Single Use Only
- Small thru XLarge
- Complies with ASTM D6319
- Complies with EN 455 and EN 374
|Manufacturer||Intco Medical Industries, Inc|
|Unit of Measurement||Box|
|Quantity Per Box||100 GLOVES PER BOX|