Immobilization Backboard with Offset Handholds
Basic Medical Backboard, 16" x 72" Size - 1 PER BOX
This immobilization backboard features offset molded in speed pins for convenient use of straps with loops or speed-clips! With built-in board runners, this backboard slightly raised off the setting surface for improved patient lifting. Oversized handholds make this board easy to use with or without gloved hands! X-ray translucent and approved for CT or MRI scan and can also be used as an emergency floatation device when needed.
• Measures: 16" Wide X 72" Long X 2" Thick
• Weight: 12 lbs.
• Outside Water Weight Capacity: 550 lbs.
• Floatation Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
• Compatible with most head immobilizers
• 100% X-ray translucent
• Easy to clean
• Impact resistance in hot or cold temperatures
• Highly resistant to blood, oils, acids and other chemical contaminants
• Available Colors: Blue, Green, Orange, and Yellow
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Special Features||Off-set pins allow for use with Loop-End or Speed-Clip Style Straps|
|Size||16" x 72"|
|Quantity Per Box||1 PER BOX|