Majestic Fire Apparel GORE® Particulate Structural Fire Hood
MAJESTIC FIRE APPAREL, INC. GORE® Particulate Structural Fire Hood, One Size Fits All Size - 1 PER BOX
Why a Particulate Hood?
As we learn more about the potentially harmful contaminants found at the fireground, the need for protection against those particulate hazards continues to grow. Wearing a particulate hood will give you the additional protection you need.
Why the GORE® Particulate Hood?
Protection: The GORE® Particulate Hood provides excellent particulate blocking throughout the entire hood — not just in selected areas. In addition, this hood exceeds current NFPA 1971 requirements for thermal protection.
Comfort: The unique design of the GORE® Particulate Hood delivers a more comfortable, natural feel like you get when you wear a traditional hood.
Durability: As with all products from Gore, this long-lasting hood is exceptionally durable, retaining its level of particulate-blocking performance for at least 100 wash cycles.
The GORE® Particulate Hood combines the expertise of the industry leader in barrier technology with the skill of one of the most respected firefighting hood manufacturers, Majestic Fire Apparel.
• Overall Length: 21"
• Ultra C6 / GORE® Particulate Blocking Layer / Ultra C6 3 ply material throughout (outer to inner)
• Elastic Face Opening stretches to accommodate a circumference of at least 31" for ease of donning, snug fit, and proper seal with SCBA
• ONE SIZE FITS all convenience
• NFPA 1971-2013 UL Certified
• Complies with CAL-OSHA Requirements Sections 3406 and 3410(d) and OSHA Rule 29 CFR Part 1910, 269
• Available in C6 Carbon or Nomex material
|Manufacturer||Majestic Fire Apparel, Inc.|
|Brand||Majestic Fire Apparel|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Special Features||Maintains its 99.9% particulate-blocking performance after 100 wash cycles|
|Quantity Per Box||1 PER BOX|