Fentanyl First Responder Safety Kit-4XLarge
The ORIGINAL Fentanyl First Responder Safety Kit, complete with storage, clean-up, and disposal items!
Not all kits are created equal! Click Here to learn why your agency or department should choose The Original Fentanyl First Responder Safety Kit
Throughout our 17 years of partnering with agencies and departments, all across the USA, we have come to learn that the CDC & NIOSH should be considered the ultimate authority in regards to hazardous substance and disease safety for first responders in the field.
The, size specific, Original Fentanyl First Responder Safety Kit has been designed and created using the recommendations and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and The National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) for First Responder Fentanyl Safety.
NIOSH has conducted Health Hazard Evaluations (HHEs) involving law enforcement and emergency responder exposure to hazardous substances at crime scenes and works alongside the CDC to make vital recommendations for field safety.
Our premium kit makes no compromises to the safety of your officers and agents!
- 1 QTY: 3M N100 Disposable Respirator Mask with CoolVent technology
- 1 QTY: Lakeland ChemMax 1 Chemical resistant coverall with Elastic Wrists, Attached Hood & Boots, Front Zipper Closure with Storm Flap & Bound Seams throughout
- 2 PR: Microflex Lifestar EC extended cuff nitrile gloves, Tested to resist fentanyl and gastric acid permeation for over 240 minutes
- 1 QTY: Radians Chemical Splash Goggle w/ indirect vents, ANSI Z.871+
- 6 QTY: PDI Sani-Hands Individually wrapped hand wipes
- 1 QTY: Lightning Powder Biohazard label
- 1 QTY: Extra-thick zip-top disposal bag
- 1 QTY Zip-Tie
- 1 QTY - Plano Tactical box with Kit Label
|Unit of Measurement||Kit|
|Special Features||Size specific for proper fit and function!|
|Quantity Per Box||1|