Jumbo 6-PK, Shelby Big Bull Elkskin Fire Glove, Gauntlet
Shelby Big Bull all Elkskin Fire Gloves are made from heavy-weight Grain Elk Hide that is flame retardant and heat resistant for structural firefighters. Elk is known to be the softest and most supple leather available on the market for structural firefighting today! These gloves feature a non-cracking, one-piece liner/barrier system made from Gore RT7100 fabric that is permanently sewn to the glove shell and eliminates lining pullout after repeated uses. The Patent pending Shelby Glove Finger Attachment System relays the absolute best fingertip tactility by utilizing a unique adjacent layering technique without the customary attachment technology that typically impairs fingertip touch, feel and mobility.
The gauntlet style wrists extend 2” beyond the wrist crease for extra protection from debris and cut/scraps while in use. These structural firefighting gloves meet NFPA 1971-2013 Edition Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting.
• Made from 3.5 to 4.0-oz. Grain Elk Hide
• Gunn cut pattern with wing thumb and wrap around index finger
• Gore RT7100 Glove Barrier Fabric
• Fire retardant, head resistant, cut/puncture resistant
• Gauntlet wrists extend 2" beyond the wrist crease
• NFPA 1971-2013 Compliant, SEI Certified
|Unit of Measurement||6-Piece|
|Quantity Per Box||6|