Black Diamond Rubber Bunker Boot
Black Diamond Rubber Bunker Boot, 16” Height, Black Color – 1 PAIR PER BOX
The Black Diamond 16” Rubber Bunker Boot is a fire industry favorite. These boots provide the wearer all-day comfort and support with their removable Ortholite® footbeds and a high-density polyurethane midsole below the footbed which absorbs energy and provides cushioning. With a larger, more naturally shaped steel toecap, these rubber bunker firefighting boots allow complete freedom of toe movement. Featuring an anatomically tapered heel area, these boots are specifically designed to prevent heel-slip. These boots are compliant to: NFPA - 1971 – Current Edition for structural firefighting, NFPA - 1992 – 2012 for Liquid splash, and ANSI - Z41 - 1991: Standard for personal protective footwear.
- BOOT HEIGHT: 16 Inches
- LOWER MIDSOLE: 9.5mm coated felt
- INSULATION: 4.8 mm open cell foam
- LEG LINING: Nomex®/Kevlar® with 1.2 mm coating
- TOE LINING: 0.76 mm net lining calendar coated
- LINING CONSTRUCTION: Stitched down linings ensure no liner pull-out. High abrasion nylon heel non-slip provides maximum wear and secure fit.
- FOOTBED: OrthoLite® breathable polyurethane sock liner for better performance, extra cushioning, drier, and healthier environment under the foot.
- TIBIA PROTECTOR: 3.5 mm heavy corrugated roll
- STEEL TOE: Meets or exceeds standards listed below.
- STEEL PR PLATE: Stainless steel – meets or exceeds standards listed below
- STEEL SHANK: Double ridged steel.
- OUTSOLE: One piece molded K-Lug design
- PULL ON LOOPS: Rubber coated pull-on loops for durability
- CERTIFICATIONS:NFPA1971-Current Edition, ANSI – Z41 – 1991, CSA – Z195 – 92, Federal OSHA 29 CFR 1910, 156(e)(2), and Cal OSHA title 8 G150 Section 3408
|Unit of Measurement||Pair|
|Quantity Per Box||1 pair per box|