3M Peltor SwatTac Hearing Defender, Non-Comm
3M Peltor SwatTac Hearing Defender, Non-Comm, Brown Color - 1 PER BOX
The 3M PELTOR COMTAC Tactical Communication and Hearing Protection Headsets are the preferred choice for today's military and law enforcement members. Featuring the ability to relocate the boom mic to either ear cup to accommodate left and right shooters, immunity for high RF/EMI environments, salt water resistance, Rx/Tx fail safe, and gel ear cushions option for improved comfort. This tactical headset features environmental microphones for "talk-thru" capability so today's warfighter can maintain auditory situational awareness and have face-to-face conversations while not compromising hearing protection. Now providing better fit and improved comfort, the COMTAC headsets ear cup profile has been improved, for a variety of tactical helmets used by military and law enforcement professionals, including the Advanced Combat Helmet, MICH Helmet, Enhanced Combat Helmet, Ops-Core FAST Helmet, and the next generation IHPS.
*Note: This is a made-to-order item.
- Level-dependent surround sound for "talk-thru" function
- External communications and stereo "talk-thru" are independent of each other
- Meets Environmental Standard MIL-STD-810F
- Meets EMI Standard MIL-STD-461E
- TAA, and Berry Amendment Compliant
- Adjustable sizing to fit different users
- Fielded by U.S. Army PEO Soldier and U.S. SOCOM
|Manufacturer Part#||MT17H682FB-09 SV|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Special Features||Relocatable boom mic will accommodate both left and right handed shooters!|
|Quantity Per Box||1 PER BOX|