3M P100 Organic Vapor Cartridge/Filter
3M P100 Organic Vapor Cartridge/Filter, Magenta/Black Color - 1 PAIR PER BOX
The 3M P100 Organic Vapor Cartridge/Filter helps provide protection against certain organic vapors and particulates in a variety of environments. The cartridge/filter combination may be used for respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and non-oil and oil particulate concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This cartridge/filter is not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
This organic vapor cartridge/filter combination works with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet attachment holders. The cartridge/filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain organic vapors and non-oil and oil particulates. The cartridge/filter has been assigned the color code “Magenta/Black” in the NIOSH system.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta/Black
|Unit of Measurement||Pair|
|Quantity Per Box||1|