3M P100 Multi Gas/Vapor Cartridge
3M P100 Multi Gas/Vapor Cartridge, Magenta/Olive Color - 1 PAIR PER BOX
The 3M 60929 Multi Gas/Vapor Cartridge/Filter P100 may be used for respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde, or hydrogen fluoride, and non-oil and oil particulate concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepiece masks. This cartridge/filter is not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). Recommended applications for the cartridge/filter include petrochemical and chemical processing. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. This cartridge/filter is commonly used in the following industries: utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining, and primary metals.
This multi gas/vapor cartridge/filter combination works with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet attachment holders.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
- Standards/Approvals: P100
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Code: Magenta/Olive
|Unit of Measurement||Pair|
|Quantity Per Box||1|