Key Fire Hose 1" Type 2 Forestry Hose
Key Fire Hose TYPE II, SINGLE JACKET Fire Hose, 1" Size - 1 SECTION PER BOX
Key Fire Hose Type II Single Jacket 1” fire hose is engineered to combat the rigors of wildland fire fighting and ideal for changing forestry terrain, providing the ultimate in heat, abrasion and puncture resistance. A heat resistant ring spun outer jacket prevents damage from sparks and radiant heat. The outer jacket is finished with our iconic “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation so hose will remain mildew resistant and requires no drying. Key Hose “smooth flow technology” delivers more water at higher pressures, all in a compact, lightweight design that goes where you need it, while easy to deploy and manage. Meets USDA-US Forestry Service Specification 5100-187 Type 2.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- USDA first article tested and approved
- 5100-187c Type 2 compliant
- Ring spun polyester to aid abrasion resistance
- Designed for rigorous forestry applications
- Super lightweight construction
- Threaded or quarter-turn quick connect couplings
- Available in 50' or 100' foot sections
- Available colors: White or Yellow
|Manufacturer||Key Fire Hose|
|Unit of Measurement||Each|
|Special Features||10-year limited warranty!|
|Quantity Per Box||1 Section per Box|